912 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
The 14 houses at 900 to 922 25th St. comprise the longest row of original houses in the Historic District. They all were built in the 1880s. They are generally two stories high and have flat-fronts and simple ornamentation. Builders used pressed and molded brick detailing builders to make even modest houses appear distinctive.
The group of taller houses, Nos. 912-914 1/2, were built, designed, and owned by B.H. Warner & Co. as a speculative project in 1887.
Dr. Joseph Giordano, who lived at No. 912, treated President Ronald Reagan at GWUH after his 1981 assassination attempt.