top of page
963 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
A group of five row houses (955-963 25th St.) were built in 1911 by Harry A. Kite and designed by architect A.H. Beers. They are simple, two-floor, two-bay brick rowhouses, built towards the end of the District's historic period (1915).
No. 963 is the end unit of this row and has windows facing K Street. The front door has lost its transom. The houses has lintels over the windows and doors. It continues the cornice line of its adjoining house.
D. Vogt, 2022
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Tallest Row Houses." https://theclio.com/tour/2098/17
A sidewalk view with cement steps and path with metal rail. (D. Vogt, May 2022)
bottom of page