959 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
A group of five row houses (955-963 25th St.) were built in 1911 by Harry A. Kite and designed by architect A.H. Beers. They are simple, two-floor, two-bay brick rowhouses, built towards the end of the district's historic period (1915). There are lintels over the windows and doors. The fan connecting the front doors of Nos. 959-961 and white pilasters are likely a subsequent addition.