957 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
A group of five row houses (955-963 25th St.) were built in 1911 by Harry A. Kite and designed by architect A.H. Beers. They are simple, two-floor, two-bay brick rowhouses, built towards the end of the District's historic period (1915).
No. 957 has entry doors paired with No. 959 under under a semi-circular wood frame/pediment (which may not be original). The house's windows have stone lintels and brick sills. The house's cornice is simple box in style and forms a line with the adjoining houses.
D. Vogt, 2022
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Tallest Row Houses." https://theclio.com/tour/2098/17
EHT Traceries, historical area building survey, 11/1983