top of page
955 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
A group of five row houses (955-963 25th St.) were built in 1911 by Harry A. Kite and designed by architect A.H. Beers. They are simple, two-floor, two-bay brick rowhouses, built towards the end of the District's historic period (1915). No. 955 has a transom above the front door and the windows have stone lintels and brick sills. The house's cornice is simple box in style.
D. Vogt, 2022
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Tallest Row Houses." https://theclio.com/tour/2098/17
EHT Traceries, historic area building survey, 11/1983
A sidewalk view with cement entry path. (D. Vogt, May 2022)
bottom of page