939 26TH STREET NW
The Colonial Arms Apartments are part of the Historic District, although they were built in 1957. The small apartment house has 25 units. The apartment building occupies the space where several rowhouses once were situated.
1960 -- James Parker (937 26th St)
A sidewalk view of the front with a low brick retaining wall and curved metal canopy over front entry. (D. Vogt, May 2022)
Colonial Arms at upper left of photo - 26th St south of K St with Whitehurst Freeway ramp to nowhere (since demolished) (Edmund Barrett, 1960s, DC Hist Cent)