916 25TH STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
D. Vogt, 2022
Danenhower & Son built, designed, and owned Nos. 916-922 in 1885. The houses are brick, two stories, and two bays with brick arches over the windows and a continuous cornice of brick stepped with a bracket appearance.
Originally red brick, No. 916 has a vertical brick design under the upper windows. It has a side entry and steps up due to water table. In 2022, this house had 2 beds, 1.5 baths, and was 984 sq. ft .
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Historic District's Longest Row." https://theclio.com/entry/144546
EHT Traceries, historical area building survey, 11/1983
A sidewalk view with low brick curb and black fence and gate. (D. Vogt, 2022)