915 26TH STREET NW
The original house at No. 915 was constructed in 1887 by Brooke & Cator for owner George L. Botch. In a 9/20/1987 Traceries survey, the original house (and No. 913 next door) were described as a brick stable with two stories.
The current house is three floors with wide panel glass windows on second and third floors, and a roof-top balcony.
1962 - Detlev and Audrey Preissler family
John George and Peter Maye
The sidewalk view with brick driveway area. (D. Vogt, May 2022)