906 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVENUE NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
D. Vogt, 2022
The first four row houses (900-906 New Hampshire Ave.) were built for developer R.A. Eldridge in 1958. They are simple brick, three-story, two bay row houses. Nos. 906 has a bay window instead of a garage.
A 1983 view of the office building and rows on New Hampshire Avenue. (D. Vogt, Nov, 2022)