top of page


Year Built


Click photo below to see full sized image.



This two story two-bay rectangular brick house is the first of the 14 houses at 900 to 922 25th St.. The first six buildings (Nos. 900-910) illustrate how decorative brickwork adds visual interest to modestly-scaled buildings. The houses are two-stories high and two-bays wide. They feature alternating front door placements, and a variety of arches, pediments, and broken pediments above the doors. They feature a corbel motif at the eaves of the brick cornice and molded brick segmental arched six-light grid windows.

The front entry of No. 906 has a broken pediment and wood pilasters around the door. In 2022, this house had 2 beds, 1 bath, and was 1,040 sq ft.

D. Vogt, 2022


Ownership History

1958 -- Dorothy F. Cascioni, Katherine Helser


Source Material 

FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Historic District's Longest Row."
Foggy Bottom News, June 1958
EHT Traceries, historic area building survey, 11/1983

The sidewalk view with low brick border and walkway. (D. Vogt, May 2022)

bottom of page