2433 H STREET NW
The only house with an H St. address (2433), like the houses on either side, was built in 1890 by Frank N. Carver, designed by Chas. E. Burden, and owned by Chas. Early and J.P. Jones. (The same team responsible for houses on 25th St. and New Hampshire Ave.)
The house is brick, two bays wide and three stories high. It has a Mansard roof pierced by two gable windows. It is less elaborate than the turreted and square towers of the houses that book-end it. It has been merged with 800 New Hampshire Avenue.
1890 - Chas. Early and J.P. Jones
1958 - Forrest K Harris (?)
2433 H St (Edmund Barrett, July 1964, DC History Center)
Halloween at the house, (D. Vogt, 2021)