2426 K STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
The 2400 block of K Street was once the most prosperous section of what is now the Historic District.
It includes two salmon-colored brick buildings with projecting bays (originally Nos. 2424-2426, now marked No. 2430). They were built in 1885 for Louise A Veerhoff. They now serve as the Parish House for St. Paul's Church. No. 2426 has leaded glass in the lower narrow window on the right side of the house.
Foggy Bottom News, "George Young A Foggy Bottom Treasure," by Deborah Cahill-Zelinka, January 1984
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Manila House and St. Paul's Church." https://theclio.com/tour/2098/16