2424 K STREET NW
Click photo below to see full sized image.
D. Vogt, 2022
The 2400 block of K Street was once the most prosperous section of what is now the Historic District.
It includes two salmon-colored brick buildings with projecting bays (originally Nos. 2424-2426, now marked No. 2430). They were built in 1885 for Louise A Veerhoff. They now serve as the Parish House for St. Paul's Church. No. 2424 has a diamond-pattern leaded glass transom window of the house.
FBA History Project, Foggy Bottom Historic District Walking Tour, "The Manila House and St. Paul's Church." https://theclio.com/tour/2098/16
For more on Philippine American history in DC, See Rita M. Cacas, Filipinos in Washington D.C. and Erwin R. Tiongson, Philippine-American Heritage in Washington, D.C.
Parish House stained glass transom (F. Leone 2022)